Sagittal saw BJ4301: For application in cutting bone during joint surgery.
With the perfect shape of ergonomic design, whole unit is autoclavable, motor is imported, low noise, steadily and quickly cutting, no damage for soft tissue, long service life, be warranty for 1 years...A variety of different thickness or the length of the saw blade for your selection. Common length are 70mm, 90mm and 100mm, common thickness are 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.27mm, saw blade also can be customized according to your request.
Dual function canulate drill BJ4307B: For application in acetabulum reaming during joint surgery.
With the perfect shape of ergonomic design, whole unit is autoclavable, motor is imported, low noise, high torque, long service life. The machine is warranty for 2 years. Different interface can be customized according to different factory's shaft and reamer, tool connecting is very convenient and quick, higher stability.
1. Separate battery design
2. Configuration battery sterilization container
3. Temperature control switch.
4. Ergonomic design.
5. Light weight handpiece.
The handpiece guarantees for one year, the battery and other fast consumption items guarantee for 3 months.
1. Our whole power tool can be autoclavable.
2. We can autoclavable for 135 ° C (Improved type ≤ 155 ° C ), with 1.6Mpa, in this way the bacilli and virus which can not killed bythe suffocating will be killed.
3. We use environment friendly nickel-metal hydride battery.
4. The machine has very low noise.
5. Our products has 1 year warranty period.
1. Sterilize temperature ≤ 135 ° C (Improved type ≤ 155 ° C ), if the temperature is over 135 ° C, the motor will be damaged.
2. Normal bone drill can only hold drill bits less than 6mm, acetabulum reaming drill with big torque, rpm is around 300, canulate drill is used with nail or K wire, rpm is around 600.
3. The battery need to be get out of the pwer tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
4. The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
5. The cranial bur must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to avoid the blood stick in the bur, then we should make it dry.
6. The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water, after sterilization.
7. The cranial bur blade is made of medical stainless steel, in order to avoid broken, so it is flexible and not very hard, it is easy to be attrite, we suggest each blade only use for 1 surgery.
|Sagittal saw BJ4301|| |
|Dual function canulate drill BJ4307B|| |