Autoclavable Surgical Saw
|FOB Price:||US $1,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BJ4106
- Application: Orthopedic
- Feature: Reusable
- Group: Adult
- Main Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy
- Transport Package: Aluminum Case and Carton
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Saw
- Material: Steel
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hxzz20162100264
- Trademark: Bojin or OEM
- Specification: CE, FDA, SGS, ISO, CCC
- HS Code: 90189090
For application in thoracic surgery.
With the perfect shape of ergonomic design, whole unit is autoclavable, motor is imported, low noise, steadily and quickly cutting, no damage for soft tissue, long service life, be warranty for 1 year.
Specification: Thoracic surgery sternum saw
Speed(r. P. M)
Swings (° )
Standard Configuration: Thoracic surgery sternum saw
1. One handpiece
2. One battery
3. One charger
4. One saw blade, one protection of support.
5. One Aseptic battery transfer ring
6. One Operating manual
7. One Guarantee Card
Warranty: Thoracic surgery sternum saw
The handpiece guarantees for 1 year, the battery and other fast consumption items guarantee for 3 months.
Advantages: Thoracic surgery sternum saw
1. Our whole power tool can be autoclavable.
2. We can autoclavable for 135 ° C (Improved type ≤ 155 ° C ), with 1.6Mpa, in this way the bacilli and virus which can not killed by the suffocating will be killed.
3. We use environment friendly nickel-metal hydride battery.
4. The machine has very low noise.
5. Our products has 1 year warranty period.
Notes: Thoracic surgery sternum saw
1. Sterilize temperature ≤ 135 ° C (Improved type ≤ 155 ° C ), if the temperature is over 135 ° C, the motor will be damaged.
2. Normal bone drill can only hold drill bits less than 6mm, acetabulum reaming drill with big torque, rpm is around 300, canulate drill is used with nail or K wire, rpm is around 600.
3. The battery need to be get out of the power tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
4. The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
5. The cranial bur must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to avoid the blood stick in the bur, then we should make it dry.
6. The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water, after sterilization.
7. The cranial bur blade is made of medical stainless steel, in order to avoid broken, so it is flexible and not very hard, it is easy to be attrite, we suggest each blade only use for 1 surgery.