Autoclavable Electric Surgical Bone Drill (BJ1101)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Aluminum Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BJ1101
- Application: Orthopedic
- Feature: Reusable
- Trademark: Bojin or OEM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Surgical Power Tool
- Material: Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Specification: CE, FDA, ISO
- HS Code: 90189090
For application in cutting bone during joint surgery.
With the perfect shape of ergonomic design, whole unit is autoclavable, motor is imported, low noise, steadily and quickly cutting, no damage for soft tissue, long service life, be warranty for 1 year. A variety of different thickness or the length of the saw blade for your selection. Common length are 70mm, 90mm and 100mm, common thickness are 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.27mm, saw blade also can be customized according to your request.
1. Portable, lightweight, durable
2. Variable speed
3. Germany motor
5. CE, FDA approved
1. One handpiece
2. One battery
3. One charger
4. One saw blade
5. One Aseptic battery transfer ring
6. One Operating manual
7. One Guarantee Card
The handpiece guarantees for 1 year, the battery and other fast consumption items guarantee for 3 months.
1. Sterilizetemperature ≤ 135 ° C (Improved type ≤ 155 ° C ), if the temperature is over 135 ° C, the motor will be damaged.
2. Normal bone drill can only hold drill bits less than 6mm, acetabulum reaaming drill with big torque, rpm is around 300, canulate drill is used with nail or K wire, rpm is around 600.
3. The battery need to be get out of the pwer tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
4. The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
5. The cranial bur must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to aviod the blood stick in the bur, then we should make it dry.
6. The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water, after sterilization.
7. The cranial bur blade is made of medical stainless steel, in order to avoid broken, so it is flexible and not very hard, it is easy to be attrite, we suggest each blade only use for 1 surgery.